Lady Gaga brought the energy to the red carpet of the 2019 Golden Globe Awards with her long pastel gown which matched the pièce de résistance of her outfit; her new pastel hair, created by celebrity hairstylist, Frederic Aspiras.
Here’s how to get the look using Joico products:
- First use Joico Blonde Life Lightner to create the brilliant blonde.
- Then use Joico Semi Permanent Color Intensity in Sky and Rose.
- Mix together with the Clear Mixer to make the Cerulean Blue.
- To style, Aspiras used the Joico Blonde Life Brightening Veil throughout.
- Aspiras then combed through the hair with the Wide tooth GHD comb and used a 1inch Round Boar Bristle Brush and GhD “Air” blow-dryer on High heat and medium speed to dry the hair before running GHD Platinum + throughout the hair to create a smooth finish.
- To finish off, Aspiras used a GHD Boar Bristle paddle brush to sweep the hair up into ponytail and wrapping a D twist hair into a half bun, leaving the end of the hair out and parted to each side of her head. He then wrapped the ends of the hair around the 1 1/2 GHD curling iron to create a long lasting curl. The look was completed with Joico Humidity Blocker Finishing Spray.