Your clients are ready for a festive nail art design. Upsell them beyond the basic sparkly manicure with these festive service ideas and designs.
1. GOLDEN TUX
Rita Remark, lead nail artist for Essie Canada, created this simple but elegant design, perfect for holiday soirees.
1. Apply a base coat, followed by two coats of Licorice.
2. Using a striping brush dipped in Good as Gold, draw a horizontal line across the “moon” as a guideline. Fill in the rest of the nail to the tip.
3. Dip the dotting tool in Licorice and create a horizontal line of dots on Good as Gold.
2. SHIMMER & SHINE
Revamp the traditional holiday hues with this luxe and super- sparkly design.
1. Start with China Glaze manicure in No Peeking! and let dry.
2. For a moon manicure, apply a nail guide near base of nail, and paint Dancing & Prancing at base of nail. For a fade manicure, tap Dancing & Prancing, starting at the tip of the nail to the centre of the nail. For a reverse effect, apply the lacquer at the base. Add more Dancing & Prancing to the top of the nail for more sparkle. Let dry.
3. Finish with Fast Forward Top Coat to protect your design.
3. ALL THAT GLITTERS
For the golden icing on the cake, use the OPI Don’t Speak 18K Gold Top Coat to add dimension to an accent nail for nail art additions. Whether you’re laying it overtop of each nail for an ultra-luxe golden finish, or working with clean lines for chic accents, this shade is sure to shine right through holiday season.
4. COMPLETE THE PACKAGE
Your clients may be coming in for some decked-out nail art, but when they’re in for a pedi, give them the full experience with four new products in Cuccio Naturalé’s new Professional Pedicure Coconut collection.
A. SALT SOAK – Add a couple of scoops of this salt soak to the pedicure tub to get your client ready for her pampering session.
B. MICRO EXFOLIATION SCRUB – Using sugar cane and bamboo to slough off dead skin will give your client smooth skin and get her ready for a pop of colour.
C. HYDRATING HEEL TREATMENT – Massage the quenching argan and urea-infused treatment into her heels for long-lasting hydration.
D. EXTENDED MASSAGE LOTION – Infused with shea butter and grapeseed oil, this rich but lightweight lotion will leave your client’s skin feeling soft as you finish her service on a high note.