After the overwhelmingly successful launch of Biolage R.A.W. last year, Matrix is expanding the best-selling line with the addition of five styling products. Designed to target specific styling concerns, Matrix has unmasked many of the ingredients found in traditional styling products and is utilizing ingredients that are 97 to 99 per cent naturally derived, with no artificial colorants, fragrances, parabens or silicones.
1. The Frizz Control Styling Spray is a lightweight mist formulated with lavender oil and provides up to 24 hours of frizz control while maintaining a natural sheen, that protects hair from damage and increases shine.
2. The Texturizing Styling Spray is made with matcha green tea and offers up to 24 hours of weightless texture and volume for a freshly clean feeling.
3. The Bodifying Styling Jelly contains lemon, which provides up to 24 hours of natural-looking, voluminous body, lift and shine without any stiffness.
4. The Smoothing Styling Milk hydrates hair with its formula of oat extracts and honey for softer and up to five times smoother hair, without a coated feel.
5. The Curl Defining Styling Butter contains cocoa butter for up to 24 hours of frizz control without weighing hair down, while providing curly hair with soft definition and shape control for a natural finish.