As with any award show, we were excited to see the best of the best in celebrity beauty in hair. Here are the top looks from the 70th Primetime Emmy Awards that caught our attention.
Dressed in an all-white gown with cap sleeves, Scarlett Johansson’s short ‘do and effortlessly slicked-to-the-side bangs put an emphasis on her sparkly eye makeup and long earrings.
Sydney Sweeney’s nude sweetheart-shaped dress was the perfect combination of classic and elegant. Paired with delicate accessories, her effortlessly-parted updo made her a sight for sore eyes.
Rocking the beach waves, Mandy Moore stunned the red carpet with natural-looking makeup and hair. Her tanned skin and brunette locks allowed her dress to make a real statement!
Now that’s some serious tousled volume! Opting for a blue suit and bow tie, Joe Keery’s ensemble truly put the emphasis on his voluminously-styled hair.
Evan Rachel Wood
Opting for a black ensemble, Evan Rachel Wood stood out by wearing floral accessories around her braided bun, making her updo classic with a boho twist.
Natural makeup and curls on Zazie Beetz put the emphasis on her bejewelled ensemble. Her long Ralph Lauren gown with beaded embellishments on the neck and sleeves, paired with matching earrings made the whole look come together.
Another celebrity opting for a nude dress, Vanessa Kirby’s Emmy Awards look was all about the voluminous hairstyle.
Psst! Love this look? Find out how celebrity hairstylist, Bryce Scarlett created the look using Moroccanoil products:
- On damp hair, use a small amount of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to provide a foundation for styling.
- Apply Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse at the roots of the hair and Morccocanoil Blow Dry Concentrate at the ends to create a smooth and polished blowout.
- Blow out the hair using the Moroccanoil Professional Ceramic Hair Dryer. For extra volume, use a Moroccanoil 45 MM Boar Bristle Round Brush and use it to wrap the hair around the head and blow dry in each direction to give a smooth, sleek blow out. Finish with a deep side part.
- Take hair into big sections and loosely curl with a 1 ¼” curling iron to create subtle body waves.
- Spray Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray throughout the hair while back combing the roots to create a sculpted voluminous hold.
- Finish by spraying hair with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium.