As we enter bridal season, many clients may be looking for hair ideas that will slay the aisle. Get inspired to recreate this look by Moroccanoil for the Naeem Kahn Bridal Spring 2019 Presentation.
Get the Look:
1. On damp hair, use two pumps of Moroccanoil Treatment –or Moroccanoil Treatment Light for finer tones—to provide the perfect foundation for styling and comb through the hair.
2. Apply Moroccanoil Root Boost and blow dry the hair straight with a Moroccanoil Professional Series Ceramic Hair Dryer and a Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Classic Brush.
3. Take a horseshoe shaped section through the top of the hair and clip away. With the remaining hair, create a French twist and secure with bobby pins.
4. Release the top section and create multiple knots through the entire horseshoe section to shorten the hair and pin in place at the base.
5. Spray the hair with Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray and Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Extra Strong at the root. Tease with a small Moroccanoil Tail Comb to get the hair to stand on end.
6. Finish the look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Extra Strong.