At the Man of Steel premiere in London, Moroccanoil celebrity stylist Laini Reeves created a modern 1960s-inspired bun for Amy Adams, designed to complement her dramatic Valentino couture dress. “This ’60s-style messy bun was accented by a smooth black headband – a classic touch that highlighted her beautiful features.”
Reeves explains how to re-create Amy Adams’ look:
1. Shampoo hair with Moroccanoil Extra Volume Shampoo and Conditioner to give hair extra body and lift.
2. Apply Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream from roots to ends for added manageability, and to reduce frizz.
3. On the low setting, use Moroccanoil 2000 Professional Series Tourmaline Ceramic Hairdryer to gently dry hair, retaining hair’s natural texture.
4. When hair is dry, use soft-bristle brush to sculpt hair into a high ponytail, backcomb and pin up into a messy bun and secure with bobby pins.
5. Spray hair with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong to keep hair away from face. Finish by adding a simple black headband.
Image courtesy of Moroccanoil