A French manicure never goes out of style—especially when updated tastefully, such as the design by Essie featuring three colours Beach Bum Blue, Midnight Cami and Master Plan. Here’s how to create this look.
Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil
Essie Base Coat or Treatment
Essie polish shades in Master Plan, Beach Bum Blue, Midnight Cami
Essie Top Coat
- Hydrate nails with the cuticle oil.
- Clean and prep the nail with the base coat or treatment.
- Apply two coats of Master Plan and allow to dry.
- Using Beach Bum Blue, brush on a thick stripe across the tip of the nail.
- Using Midnight Mani, apply a thin line on the edge of the nail by using only tip of the nail brush, and allow to dry.
- Seal with a shiny layer of top coat.
Image courtesy of Essie
Comments are closed.