Since the Toronto International Film Festival is coming up quickly, we thought we’d share how to create two stunning looks worn by Kate Hudson on the Venice Film Festival red carpet (created by David Babaii) to get you excited. Stay tuned for coverage of TIFF styles coming soon!
Look 1: Boho Waves
1. Wash hair using IT&LY’s Pure Shampoo and Pure Conditioner, followed by a small amount of IT&LY’s Pure Water Drops Serum.
2. Apply IT&LY Pure Style Mousse to the hair (only to the lower half if your client has naturally thick hair, like Kate). Part hair down the middle, and blow-dry using a large paddle brush, smoothing the crown and top half of the hair. At the lower portion, switch to a medium round brush and wrap sections around the brush to create loose, soft waves.
3. For added hold, finish by spraying IT&LY’s Pure Definition Hair Spray over hair.
Look 2: Venetian Goddess
1. Apply a fair amount of IT&LY’s Pure Water Drops Serum, using your fingers as a comb to create soft texture and definition.
2. Finger comb tresses off the face (without disturbing the natural texture) and draw back the hair before gently twisting it into a chignon.
3. Finish by lightly misting hair with IT&LY’s Pure Definition Hair Spray.
Photos courtesy of Zimbio.com