WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Upload your Contessa entry online by 5PM EST July 18, 2018 and save 10% off the entry fee!
- The uploader tool is designed for files under 20 MB. If your files are larger, please submit your entry by by mail.
- The online entry for the John Steinberg Award for Community Service is seperate, and you do not need a login.
- High speed internet connection is recommended for online submissions as file sizes are quite large and may take time to upload.
- Make sure your browser is up to date or download google chrome.
- You cannot enter the Contessas on behalf of another person from your account. Each entrant must have their own account.
- If you are entering for another person, you need to sign-in with their account. There is an option to also have a confrimation sent to your email address.
- Low-res images are not required for online entries.
ONLINE ENTRY CHECKLIST
Before you create an account or login with an existing account, make sure you have all the items listed below:
- Have all digital images ready for upload i.e. before shots if applicable, unretouched images, final images, bio shot.
- Have all credits available for each final image i.e. photographer, nail artist, make up artist, models.
- Have all signatures for release form i.e. photographer, nail artist, make up artist, models. Download model release form.
- New Hairstylist and Student/Apprentice categories etc: have all required documents ready to upload: license, letter from employer or school certificate.
- Have payment ready (we accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express. Send cheque via mail or cash in person only).
Comments are closed.