Beat the dead-of-winter cold with the six shades in Essie’s winter collection, including these super-cozy nail art looks.
Get the Look: Fair Isle Knit
For clients looking to get extra snuggly this season, opt for this holiday sweater-inspired look, created by the Essie team.
1. On a prepared nail, apply a think layer of Essie Base Coat, followed by two coats of Shall We Chalet?
2. Using a striping brush, create a geometric snowflake design in the centre of the accent nail with Peak Show.
3. Using a dotting tool and a striping brush, create a knit sweater pattern above and below the snowflake design.
4. On the remaining nails, use the dotting tool and striping brush to create a knit pattern with Peak Show.
5. Finish with a striping brush dipped in Shall We Chalet? to create the perfect straight lines and angles.
See the rest of the nail art here: