Montreal’s Festival Mode et Design Fashion Show, sponsored by Matrix Professional, took place this past weekend featuring looks created by Matrix Ambassador and owner of Ölab Coiffeurs hair salon, Rodrigo Araneda.
Here’s how to recreate them using Matrix Professional products.
Beach Waves at Bikini Village Runway
- Divide hair into two sections (one on top and one at the bottom)
- Apply High Amplify Flexible Hold Hairspray for strong-hold, continuous lift, and all over volume and shine. This ultra-fine mist will leave hair static-free, shiny, and manageable.
- Use a 1in. ¼ curling iron and curl in the opposite direction of the face.
- Undo the top section and keep curling.
- Tip: Do not cut the ends, this is what makes the beach look.
- Using a brush or your fingers, go through the hair to really give an effortless look
Low Ponytail at Alton Gray Runway Show
- Create 2 small sections on each side of the head and isolate them. They will be used at the end to hide the elastic.
- Backcomb hair in random sections to create volume.
- Secure ponytail with an elastic.
- Tip: Lean your head back to really tie your pony as low as possible.
- Use the two isolated sections and roll them around the elastic. Secure them with bobby pins.
- Add Matrix Texture Builder Messy Finish Spray to finalize the look
Centre Part Look at Beurd Runway Show
- Use a comb or your fingers to create a part in the middle of your hair.
- Apply Mega Sleek Mega Varnish light weight serum to control rebellious and unruly hair.
- Tip: Use hands to warm the product before applying with a circular motion towards the back on your hair.
- To really play up this summer’s trend, add a few accessories to really pull the look together.
Credits: Matrix Professional