Styled by Ryan Trygstad for S Factor by TIGI, Jessica Chastain looked positively glamorous at last night’s Met Gala. Trygstad was inspired by Rita Hayworth, and the way she set her hair for those iconic 40s waves. A combination of the sideswept updo and faux bob shows off Chastain’s beautiful earrings.
Here’s how you can create the look yourself:
1. Prep hair with S Factor by TIGI Stunning Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
2. Next, spray a liberal amount of S Factor by TIGI Body Booster PlumpingSpray on damp hair, focusing on the roots. Emulsify the S Factor by TIGI Silky Smooth Moisture Serum and True Lasting Colour Hair Oil and smooth onto ends for a high sheen look.
3. Blow dry hair with a round brush, lifting hair at the roots and smoothing through the ends.
4. Wrap small sections of hair around a 1.5-inch barrel curling iron, curling hair inward toward the face, pin back one side of hair behind the same ear.
5. Finish with S Factor by TIGI Vivacious Hairspray and brush out curls using a boar bristle brush.
Images courtesy of S Factor by Tigi