The annual London-based hair conference, Salon International, is only one month away on October 12 – 14. Here’s what you need to know if your salon team is making the trip across the pond.
- Download the free Salon International app, improved just for the 2013 conference. Keeping the successful features of last year’s app, the new version will keep guests updated and informed with an interactive tour that even shows app users how to reach the venue; allow early ticket booking; provide a schedule for all the shows and main presenters, and more.
- Experience the newest in hair technology and product by exhibitors, including BaByliss PRO, Sassoon Academy, Toni&Guy, Paul Mitchell and a host of international exhibitors as far as Japan and Australia.
- Get inspired by the TIGI International Creative Team, who will present once again at the conference, presenting key looks from the TIGI Masterbrand and TIGI Academy Techniques.
- Extend yourself with Additional Lengths and demonstrations from the hair extensions brand’s newest ambassador Marcus King, who is the Hairdressers Journal 2012 North Eastern Hairdresser of the Year.
- Don’t miss Sharon Blain, the long-hair expert heralding from Australia as she makes her educational debut for the first time at Salon International.
Image courtesy Salon International