Allison William’s Old Hollywood-inspired waves turned heads on the red carpet of the 90th annual Oscars Awards.
Here’s how to recreate the look using Biosilk.
What You Will Need:
Biosilk 1” Titanium Curling Iron
Biosilk Silk Therapy Finishing Spray — Firm Hold
Biosilk Silk Therapy Shine On
1. From the eyebrow point, create a strong part.
2. Use the Biosilk 1” Titanium Curling Iron to start wrapping medium size sections towards the face. Hold for 20 seconds and release before spraying with Biosilk Silk Therapy Finishing Spray — Firm Hold. Clip to cool down.
3. Continue these steps around the head while curling each section towards the face.
4. On the opposite side, start at the top with a triangle section and begin curling towards the face. Continue in a bricklayer pattern before clipping to cool down.
5. Once the hair is fully curled and clipped, let the cool for 15 minutes. Begin releasing and brush out each curl to expand the hair and create a soft large wave.
6. Finish with Biosilk Silk Therapy Finishing Spray — Firm Hold and Biosilk Silk Therapy Shine On.