“We decided on a very sleek bun for Caitriona’s red-carpet look,” says Josh.
Here’s how to recreate the look using Joico products:
1. Use Joico K-PAK Color Therapy Luster Lock while washing hair. Leave on for three minutes before washing out
2. Apply Joico Heat Set Blowout Perfeccting Crème to wet hair to diminish damage or frizz
3. Begin blow drying the hair downwards using a flat brush
4. Apply a small amount of the Joico K-PAK Protect & Shine Serum to ends of hair.
5. Create a zig-zag part at the top of the head and secure hair into a tight ponytail using an elastic band.
6. Twist the ponytail around the elastic band and bobby pins to keep the bun in place.
7. To finish off the look, use Joico Power Spray Fast-Dry Finishing Spray for a high-gloss finish.
8. For an extra flare, Josh used chain-metal panels on the side of the head
Image: Instagram/Getty Images