Inspired by mixed metals in fashion, as well as one of the Pantone Colours of the Year, Rose Quartz, this light look was created by Kate Reid, director of education for Color.Me by Kevin.Murphy. Here’s how to achieve this spring-ready colour look using Kevin.Murphy Color.Me shades.
1. Apply Silver shades in a slice placed on an angle to create heavy colour through the front sections of the head
2. Due to the shade being so soft, if it’s not placed in a heavy manner, it won’t be seen
3. Take a diamond section on the top of the head. Foil out blonde foils on all edges of the diamond
4. Apply soft but intense Rose Quartz shade through the diamond section in a solid form
5. Develop and apply Finishing Regime
1. Detox the hair with Maxi.Wash and Hydrate.Me Wash & Rinse and then towel dry.
2. Apply Anti.Gravity to the hair then apply Young.Again to the hair for smoothness and repair.
3. Blow dry and smooth with large round brush
4. Brush through hair including fringe section to smooth the hair without flattening it
5. Apply Powder.Puff in root area down to nose for loose volume and turn head up for extra body
6. Apply Session.Sprau to finish and for extra shine, apply Shimmer.Shine