Pastel hair isn’t going anyway anytime soon, but it is constantly evolving, like with this feminine touch to an edgy and icy blonde, created by Kate Reid, director of education for Color.Me by Kevin.Murphy. Here’s how to achieve this look using Kevin.Murphy Color.Me shades.
1. HL101 + 12% to New Growth
2. Foil out areas visually using 30g 11.2 + 3g 5.8 for a ROSE QUARTZ colour alternate with SILVER toner for your ice blonde
3. Apply Natural Toner to refine global colour
4. Develop and apply Finishing Regime
1. Detox the hair with Maxi.Wash and Hydrate.Me Wash and Rins and towel dry
2. Apply Anti.Gravity to the hair, concentrating on mid-lengths and ends for extra heat protection
3. Blow dry and smooth with large round brush
4. Pull out a few sections of hair around the face and weave it onto a pin
5. Apply heat from the dryer then allow to cool
6. With a large tong, apply a bend in the hair away from the face using your hot tong.
7. Brush through hair including fringe section to create texture difference in this area
8. Apply Powder.Puff in root area down to nose for loose volume and turn head up for extra body
9. Apply Session.Spray to finish