Wella Professionals’ voluminous look at Jeremy Scott’s SS’16 show saw a return of that ’60s go-go girl style with a bit of an updated vibe. Here’s how to get the look using the new Wella Professionals EIMI styling collection.
Get the Look:
1. Start by prepping the hair with a 50/50 mixture of Wella Professionals EIMI Root Shoot and Wella Professionals EIMI Sugar Lift and set it in large pin curls before blow drying.
2. Make sure the hair is completely dry in order to achieve volume that holds its shape while maintaining movement.
3. Once the hair is set, use a fine tooth comb to brush through the curls and back-comb the hair in small sections all the way around the head, including the gravity-defying bouffant at the crown.
4. Use a fine tooth comb to draw a line through the center of the head, creating a center part that frames the face.
5. Finish the look by spraying a significant amount of Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm hairspray in order to maintain a strong hold.
Hair: Eugene Souleiman, Wella Professionals Global Creative Director, Photos courtesy of Wella Professionals