Alison Brie stunned the red carpet of the 2018 Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards with an eclectic updo styled by Rebekah Forecast. Adding sophistication to a classic bun, Forecast worked with Brie’s retro shag haircut to create a twist with added volume in the front.
Here’s how to get the look using Oribe Hair Care products:
- On damp hair, prep with Oribe Run–Through Detangling Primer from mid-shaft to ends.
- Apply OribeMaximista Thickening Sprayon roots, followed by OribeGrandiose Hair Plumping Mousse for grip and volume.
- Blow dry using a round brush while twisting the hair for movement and texture. For added volume at the base, lift directly up from the root.
- After hair has dried completely, use Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo and apply Supershine MoisturizIng Cream to ends.
- Twist sections of hair at the front and pin into place while keeping natural texture and volume at the crown. Loosely sweep hair into a ponytail at the back below the crown.
- Braid the ponytail and twist into a bun, pinning in place at the nape of the neck. Apply Oribe Superfine Strong Hair Spray for hold.
- Finish with Oribe Shine Light Reflecting Spray.