Brie Larson turned heads on the red carpet of the 91st annual Academy Awards, wearing a silver Celine gown and classic S wave hairstyle created by Moroccanoil celebrity hairstylist, Bryce Scarlett. Here’s how to get the look.
How-To: Classic “S Wave” Hairstyle
- On damp hair, use a dime-size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
- Next, apply Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse at the roots of the hair and Moroccanoil Blow Dry Concentrate at the ends.
- Blow dry the hair using the Moroccanoil Professional Series Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer with the 45 MM Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Round Brush for a smooth and full bodied blow out.
- Next, bend hair with the Moroccanoil Professional Series Titanium Ceramic Hairstyling Iron to create different sized S waves throughout the hair for a textured, voluminous style.
- Break up the waves with your fingers and spray Moroccanoil Dry Texture Dry generously throughout the hair while keeping the arch around the frame of the face.
- Lastly, spray Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium throughout sections of the hair to create a tousled finish look.