Emily Blunt caught attention on the red carpet of the 90th annual Oscars Awards with her elegant and tasteful updo.
Here’s how to recreate the look using Biosilk.
What You Will Need:
– Biosilk 1” Titanium Hairstyling Iron
– Biosilk Silk Therapy Finishing Spray Natural Hold
– Biosilk Silk Therapy Finishing Spray – Firm Hold
1. Using the Biosilk 1” Titanium Hairstyling Iron add texture by creating loose curls.
2. Tease softly at the top of the crown section to create volume and a rounded shape.
3. Spray Biosilk Silk Therapy Finishing Spray — Natural Hold towards the back of the head and glide your finger on top of the fringe to create separation.
4. Gather hair back into a low point and create a low messy bun, pin with bobby pins. For added volume expand the bun with your fingers (Tip: to create an even more undone look pull small feather-like pieces of the hair from the front to frame the face).
5. Finish with Biosilk Silk Therapy Finishing Spray — Firm Hold.