Silver hues are bigger than ever, but while the summer saw an outpouring of lighter shades, as we transition into the fall months, Kenra shows off a darker, moodier version, perfect for the autumn season.
How to get the look:
1. Prepare the model by applying Kenra Color No Ammonia Lightener and 20 Volume Developer in equal parts all over until desired level of lift is achieved. Rinse and shampoo the lightener out and tone all over with Rapid Toner SV (1oz) and 9 Volume Activator (2oz). Shampoo and dry completely.
- Formula A – Foundation: 2oz Kenra Color Permanent 7SM (Silver Metallic) + 2oz 10 Volume Developer
- Formula B – Anchor: Seamless diffusion of 1oz Permanent 7SM + 1 oz 10Volume Developer to 1oz Permanent 8VM (Violet Metallic) + 1oz 10Volume Developer
- Formula C – Accent: 1 4/5 oz Permanent 7SM + 1/5 oz Permanent Blue Booster+ 2oz 10Volume Developer
2. Create a horizon (circular) shape on the crown of the head and create 2 triangle shapes to each side of the horizon.
3. Apply formula A to the area outside the horizon and triangles.
4. Apply Formula C to each triangle using a diagonal skip slice application. Apply Formula B between foils within the triangles.
5. Within the horizon, apply Formula B using the seamless diffusion application.
6. Process for 30 minutes.
Photos: Hair colour: Laken Rose, Hair: David Lopez, Makeup: Jasmine Dashtizad, Photos: Michael Poole