Award season has officially begun and we were excited to see the looks that rocked the red carpet of the 2019 Golden Globe Awards.
“As soon as I saw her beautiful, classic black ball gown and fabulous diamonds, I knew it had to be old-school Hollywood waves,” said Wella Professionals celebrity stylist and the creative force behind Fisher’s look, Christian Wood.
Here’s how to get the look using Wella Professionals products.
- Apply Wella Professionals EIMI Perfect Me throughout wet hair and blow dry smooth, section by section with a round brush.
- Use a tailcomb to add a deep side part once hair is dry.
- Use a ghd Soft Curl iron and start at the nape of the neck, taking small sections of hair and wrapping around the barrel, holding for 10 seconds. Repeat until the entire head is curled. Spray hair with Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm and let the curls cool for about 10 minutes.
- Next, warm up a pump of Wella Professionals Oil Reflections Light Luminous Reflective Oil in your hands and glide the product through the midlengths and ends to add shine and prevent static.
- Sweep the hair to one side and using a Mason and Pearson brush, gently brush the hair downwards until soft waves begin to form. “Don’t be afraid to keep brushing! Sometimes it takes 10 to 15 times,” says Christian Wood.
- Take a toothbrush and spray with Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm to tame flyaways. Glide the toothbrush over the top of the hair to remove any flyways.
- To finish, give the hair a quick spritz with Wella Professionals EIMI Glam Mist to add extra shine. EIMI Glam Mist helps the hair catch the light, making it look as healthy and glossy as possible.
- For added hold, add a generous spray of Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm to set the look in place all night long.