Mila Kunis turned heads when she rocked an edgy take on a short, dark, undone ‘do created by celebrity stylist, Renato Campora.
Here’s how to recreate the look according to Kérastase artist, Weston Manor. (Instagram: @hairbywestonmanor)
- Prep hair with Aura Botanica’s Bain Micellaire Riche Shampoo and condition with Conditioner Soin Fondamental for a weightless finish. Use Nectar Thermique for optimal polishing and thermo protection and Eau de Vagues for a healthy glowing beach waves effect.
- After thoroughly towel drying your hair, apply these products starting by layering your hair with Nectar Thermique.
- Then apply a generous mist of Eau De Vagues.
- Proceed to roughly dry the hair with a blow dryer: once hair is 80% dry or slightly damp to the touch proceed with a 1” round brush to smooth and discipline the hair fiber into place.
- Using a 350* heated 1 1/2” curling iron, take 1”-1 1/2” sections and curl the sections in a vertical ribboned effect directed away from the face.
- Allow waves to set and cool for 5-10min before brushing out.
- Once cooled and set, lightly mist your fresh waves with Eau de Vagues.
- Taking a flat boar bristle brush, start to brush and stretch the waves into place. (the more brushing and smoothing the better!)
- Once waves are smoothed and placed, lock in the style with Laque Couture hair spray
- Lastly using 1-2 drops of Elixir Ultime Oil on the finger tips, piece out and twist the bangs and ends of your waves for a lived-in textured finish and feel.