For clients who sometimes hop on the “new year, new me” train without consulting a professional, they may often find themselves in sticky situations when it comes to their hair colour.
The infamous Lance Bass opted for a DIY blue hair colour this season and ended up seeking help from Pravana’s Product Development Manager, Lissette Cruz, to correct what he hoped could be undone with a sleek silver, which he had always wanted to try.
“I think more men should have fun hair colour,” said Bass.
Here’s how Cruz corrected Bass’ colour using Pravana products:
Pure Light Crème Lightener
Add VIVIDS Luscious Lavender
VIVIDS Black additive
Silver Hair How-To:
1. Remove existing colour using Pure Light Crème Lightener
2. Add VIVIDS Luscious Lavender for a silver-based lavender pastel
3. Use a touch of VIVIDS Black additive to the roots to add a smoky feel
4. Pull Luscious Lavender through the ends
5. Maintain the colour at home with Pravana’s The Perfect Blonde Purple Toning Shampoo, Conditioner and Masque.
(Photo courtesy of Pravana)
Comments are closed.