For clients who sometimes hop on the “new year, new me” train without consulting a professional, they may often find themselves in sticky situations when it comes to their hair colour.
The infamous Lance Bass opted for a DIY blue hair colour this season and ended up seeking help from Pravana’s Product Development Manager, Lissette Cruz, to correct what he hoped could be undone with a sleek silver, which he had always wanted to try.
“I think more men should have fun hair colour,” said Bass.
Here’s how Cruz corrected Bass’ colour using Pravana products:
Pure Light Crème Lightener
Add VIVIDS Luscious Lavender
VIVIDS Black additive
Silver Hair How-To:
1. Remove existing colour using Pure Light Crème Lightener
2. Add VIVIDS Luscious Lavender for a silver-based lavender pastel
3. Use a touch of VIVIDS Black additive to the roots to add a smoky feel
4. Pull Luscious Lavender through the ends
5. Maintain the colour at home with Pravana’s The Perfect Blonde Purple Toning Shampoo, Conditioner and Masque.
(Photo courtesy of Pravana)