Claire Foy looked stunning on the red carpet of this year’s Grammy Awards. Here’s how to recreate the look by Ben Skervin using Moroccanoil products.
Get the Look:
- To create the perfect foundation for styling, prep wet hair by applying 1-2 pumps of Moroccanoil Treatment from mid-lengths to ends.
- Liberally spritz with Moroccanoil Perfect Defense to protect the hair ahead of heat styling, blow-dry with the Ceramic 25 mm Round Brush.
- To build texture in the dry hair, apply Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray.
- Use a medium barrel curling iron to put a bend in the hair.
- Pull the hair back and pin just above the occipital bone, achieving a half-up, half-down style. Take v-shaped pins to refine and define the shape.
- To separate the loose hair and give added texture, warm a small amount of Moroccanoil Molding Cream between the fingers and work through the ends.
- To finish, hold the look in place with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Extra Strong.