Website Salon S.O.S.
We are looking for a very special person to fill a crucial role here at Salon S.O.S. — Customer Success and Design Specialist.
The ideal candidate is fully bilingual (English/French), has some experience working in the hair salon industry, has customer service skills, is effective with administrative work, is self motivated to work from home, wants to be part of a small team that is helping small businesses, has design skills as well as experience using the Wix platform.
We are a small digital marketing agency that helps hair salons and spas through online tools (websites, social media, e-commerce, etc..). The person who successfully fills this role will manage the Salon S.O.S. client relationships. They will be responsible for providing 1st level customer support through emails and phone calls, helping to set up client accounts, managing invoicing/receivables and exercise their creativity by doing web design and updates using the Wix platform.
You must be detail oriented, organized, yet have a flair for creativity. An entrepreneurial drive is critical as this is a unique opportunity to get involved with a small, growing company at the early stages. Shareholder opportunities will be possible! You must be looking for job flexibility and can be self-motivated to work from home.
We’re looking for a true “people person,” so possessing empathy and compassion is a must. We work with hair salon and spa owners, stylists and estheticians, where human connections and relationships are extremely important.
If you have customer service experience, are fully bilingual (English/French) and are happy with a balance between administrative work and Wix website design work, we want to hear from you!
Interested in applying? Know anyone who would be phenomenal?
We want to hear from you!
Customer Success and Design Specialist
WORK FROM HOME
Reports to: President
Role Description: Manage the client relationships from account setup, to customer support, to invoicing and receivables. Creating and maintaining client websites through the Wix platform is also a key part of the role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Customer Success and Design Specialist, your main duties will be:
• Learn our various tools and provide 1st level customer support to incoming email and phone requests
• Setup and maintain client information in database
• Manage monthly/annual client billing and following up on account receivables
• Design salon websites and manage client modification requests using the Wix platform
• Create some newsletters and social media posts for clients (hair salons)
• Manage and update the Salon S.O.S. company website
• Measure web traffic and help improve the company’s SEO
• Communicate effectively with Business Development Specialist to ensure no client activities slip through the cracks
Mandatory Qualifications include:
• Exceptional verbal and written skills
• Organized, resourceful, with a keen eye for detail
• Knowledge of Wix web platform
• Basic design skills (ability to modify images, create layouts in Canva)
• Comfortable with technology
• Bilingual: English + French
Preferred Qualifications include:
• Some connection to the beauty industry would be beneficial
• Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
• Experience working with Canva or similar content creation and photo editing programs
• Spanish language could be an asset for future expansion
• Service to others is in your blood
• You take initiative and are resourceful
• You are a nice person who is easy to get along with
• You are efficient working independently and self motivated
• You are comfortable working in a small team and don’t require lots of supervision or direction
• You get excited about helping small business owners
We believe that every industry professional should thrive. We believe that we exist to help make a difference in the lives of industry professionals by helping them grow through digital marketing. We do this by providing simple, affordable, impactful digital marketing tools to help them grow bigger and faster than ever before. We believe that people matter and we don’t settle for anything less than excellence in our customer service.
To apply for this job please visit salonsos.ca.