Website JoyLaina Beauty Studio
JoyLaina Beauty Studio is looking to add another talented and motivated hairstylist to our successful team. We offer competitive commissions, superior professional brands, ongoing training, enforced Covid safety protocols, and a friendly atmosphere. We are looking for someone with a passion for the beauty industry, a commitment to professionalism, and a desire to help our clients “Look their best, and feel their best”.
At JoyLaina Beauty Studio we are a team of highly trained and skilled professionals with a positive 5-Star reputation based on teamwork and service excellence. We are serious about our commitment to professionalism, going the extra mile for our team and clientele, and encouraging an enjoyable, friendly work environment.
• Thorough understanding of current salon services and trends in hairstyles, cuts, and colouring techniques. It’s not necessary, but would be an added asset if you can do perms and updos, or have any esthetic or makeup skills.
• Strong English communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills and professional composure.
• Confidence to engage verbally and give recommendations to clients while providing detailed consultations.
• Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Thorough understanding of sanitization needed for your station and equipment, while following all required COVID safety protocols.
• Ability to be a positive contributor to teamwork in a friendly environment.
Our Hairstylists are paid by the “hybrid-model” – a guaranteed hourly wage, or services commission, whichever is higher plus retail commission – we do not take any product usage fees. Because our team is small and we’re not over staffed, you build your clientele with us fast, and receive commissions even faster.
Please send your RESUME with an email telling us about yourself, what your availability is, and what you’re looking for in a long-term position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.