Website Black Cat Salon
Are you a stylist, junior stylist, or apprentice looking for a more alternative and independent hair home?
Black Cat Salon is a different type of hair studio. Located in Rockwood, just outside of Guelph, clients come from Hamilton, Burlington, Georgetown, Kitchener/Waterloo, etc, as well as locally and they travel here for a reason.
Pricing is gender neutral, products and colour are vegan and cruelty free, the space is pet friendly and inclusive and everything is recycled through Green Circle Salons.
Award winning and specializing in vivid colours and androgynous cuts/styling in a fun, casual and colourful environment, this truly is an evolution of the beauty industry.
Looking for both an established stylist as well as a junior or apprentice. The ideal candidates…
• Have amazing customer service
• Are excited to be at the forefront of change in the beauty industry
• Passionate about creating a positive environment and client experience, and giving back to the community
• Are skilled with both colour and cuts and enjoy doing more creative work
• Are looking for more freedom in their scheduling and work life balance
Stylists: have a small clientele but room for more
Junior/apprentice: confident and eager to learn
Bonus points if you…
• Are familiar with Pulp Riot, Joico, Amika
• Have a smart serve
What’s in it for you?
• A casual work environment
• Stylists–The freedom to control your own schedule and clients
• Competitive wage
• Steady stream of new clients
• Junior/apprentice–The opportunity to learn from a multi-award winning stylist
• Much more creative and supportive environment
Interested? Please check out www.Blackcatsalon.ca to see more of what this space is about.
I am not looking for just anyone, the right fit is important to both of us and I hope to start a fun, long term team of creative individuals. If you feel this may be you, please don’t hesitate to apply!
To apply for this job email your details to Blackcatbeautyguelph@gmail.com.