Sleek and straight was the style of choice for Eiji Yamane, lead stylist for Macadamia Professional, at NYFW’s Zang Zoi SS’16 runway show. Here’s how Macadamia Professional can help your clients achieve the perfect straight and oh-so-chic style.
Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion
Macadamia Professional Boar Bristle Paddle Brush
Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Spray
Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Dry Oil Micro Mist
Macadamia Professional Flex Hold Shaping Hairspray
Get the look:
1. Slightly dampen hair with water and create a center part all the way to the highest point of the head and evenly distribute Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion through the roots to the ends.
2. Take back large sections and blow dry with a diffuser and the Macadamia Professional Boar Bristle Paddle Brush.
3. In one inch sections, run a flat iron to straighten all hair and then apply Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Spray to create a sleek, lustrous effect.
4. To add fullness and length to your client’s mane, clip on extensions starting just behind the top of one ear, moving across the back of the head until you reach the same spot behind the other ear.
5. Once extensions are in place, gather large sections and run a straightener through one last time to blend the real hair and extensions together.
6. Spray Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Dry Oil Micro Mist to boost shine and finish with a touch of the Macadamia Professional Flex Hold Shaping Hairspray to tame flyaways and provide light hold.
Photos courtesy of Macadamia Professional