Mary Poppins Returns star, Emily Blunt, turned heads (as always!) on the red carpet of the 2019 Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards.
“The dress was the inspiration [for this look]. We wanted to keep the hair sleek, shiny and very healthy,” said celebrity hairstylist and the creative force behind this look, Laini Reeves.
Here’s how to recreate the look using Joico products:
1. To make strands strong and appear 2x shinier, prep the hair by treating with K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Instant Shine & Repair Treatment for 5 minutes.
2. Blow dry the using a blow dryer and a soft brush to get the hair as straight and shiny as possible.
3. Create a center part and pull hair into a slick pony as low to the nape as you can get it. Secure with a hair band.
4. Spray the pony with Joico Beach Shake Texturizing Finisher to add some waves.
5. Spray Joico Beach Shake Texturizing Finisher on flyaways and pony.
6. Roll pony into the nape and secure with a barrette.
7. Set the look with Joico Beach Shake Texturizing Finisher for a high gloss finish.
Comments are closed.