All eyes were on Margot Robbie as she walked the red carpet of the 75th Golden Globe Awards with a modern take on an Old Hollywood look, created by Moroccanoil celebrity hairstylist, Bryce Scarlett.
Here’s how to recreate the look using Moroccanoil products:
1. On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
2. Next, work Moroccanoil Root Boost into the roots of the hair and blow dry using a round brush to create lift. Finish the blow out with a deep side part.
3. Section the hair into one inch sections and spray Moroccanoil Perfect Defense onto each section before using a 1.25 inch curling iron, pulling on the curl as it’s released from the iron to create a long, lean wave.
4. Going away from the face on the heavy side of the parting, curl in the same direction towards the smaller side of the parting so all of the curls are uniform and one direction.
5. Set the whole look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium, spraying both the hair and working through the hair with the spray on a boar bristle brush to create a sleek and shiny look. Focus on spraying the ends to give the hair sharpness and shape.