April was a busy month in the world of beauty. Here’s what happened this month.
News & Events
- The Revlon Professional StyleMasters and American Crew All-Star Challenge took place in Rome and two familiar Canadian finalists were apart of all the action. Check out the highlights from the event and see more from the event here.
- It was all about inspiration, education and discovery at the L’Oréal Professionnel & Pureology Rendez-Vous on April 27. See the highlights from the event here.
- The Toronto chapter of the ABA was April 19 and 20 and our team was there checking out some of the stage presentations, competitions and some of the latest launches. Here are the seven coolest things we saw.
- This year, the Schwarzkopf Professional Essential Looks took a trip to Calgary for a night of all things colour and styling, showing off the latest trends in the Essential Looks Spring/Summer 2015 collection. See our editor’s experience here.
- Revlon Professional has announced the promotion of Miguel Garcia to VP global executive creative director. He has been with the brand since 2009, and as Revlon Professional continues to push the bounds internationally with product launches, new collections and celebrity ambassadors, Garcia will now oversee education programs and trade shows, while continuing to be a part of the brand’s creative endeavours.
- What inspires celebrity nail artist Elaine Watson and what are her beauty go-tos? Check out our six questions series with her here.
- There’s no denying Essie’s tie to all things fashion, and now they’ve stepped up their game with a new partnership with designer Rebecca Minkoff. Read about this new collaboration here.
- As Macadamia Professional continues to grow its business, they’ve welcomed two new faces. Stephenie Staton is the new global director of channel marketing, overseeing the execution of promotions, presentations and trade shows. Sonya Raubeson has joined the team as the regional business development manager for the east, focusing on building and growing the brand in her region.
- Give your clients a sleek style with the Unite Smooth & Shine. Experience the product here.
- Schwarzkopf Professional launches two new Osis Session Label products perfect for a summer festival style. See how to use them here.
- How do you achieve those coveted runway trends from Toronto World MasterCard Fashion Week? Redken launches their new Fashion collection to make it easier than ever.
- Label.M has launched their first-ever guys-only collection. See the entire Label.Men collection here.