This year’s Golden Globes red carpet saw sleek, smooth hairstyles trending and the Stallone sisters were no exception.
Hair How-To: The Stallone Sisters’ Simple Glam Waves
As this year’s Miss Golden Globes, Sistine, Sophia and Scarlet Stallone, daughters of Sylvester Stallone and Jennifer Flavin, sported loose curls with a touch of volume, a look created by Jonathan Colombini, editorial stylist for Oribe Hair Care.
Here is Colombini’s step-by-step guide on how to get the stunning Stallone sisters’ looks:
For Sistine’s look:
1. Start with damp hair. Apply a styling spray that will create volume and texture and a smoothing treatment to keep ends frizz-free and add a hint of shine. Blow dry.
2. Next, divide hair into sections and style loose waves using a one-inch-barrel curling iron.
3. Finish with a spritz of flexible hold, superfine hairspray
For Sophia’s look:
1. You’ll start with damp hair for this look as well. While hair is damp, apply a styling cream that will also reduce frizz (Colombini used Oribe’s Imperial Blowout Transformative Styling Crème) and blow dry.
2. Next, style Marcel waves and allow hair to set for at least an hour before pulling out the curls. Use a flat iron (set to low heat) to softly smooth curls for a sleek wave.
3. Finish off by adding a flexible hold hairspray.
For Scarlet’s look:
1. Begin with dry hair. Spray on a volumizing mist like Oribe’s Volumista Mist and blow dry with the head flipped upside down to bump up the volume.
2. Use a curling iron to create loose curls, then create a halo braid. Apply a molding cream to smooth the braid and pin in place.
3. Last step: Set the style using a flexible hold hairspray.
What’s in Colombini’s Toolbox?
For this look, the celeb stylist used the following Oribe Hair Care products:
- For Sistine’s look, Colombini used Oribe’s Mximista Thickening Spray and Oribe’s Split End Seal.
- For Sophia’s look, he used Oribe’s Imperial Blowout Transformative Stling Crème and Oribe’s Superfine Hair Spray.
- For Sophia’s look, Colombini used Oribe’s Volumista Mist for Volume on dry hair and as a setting lotion, Oribe’s Rought Luxury Holding Paste and Oribe’s Superfine Hair Spray.
Photo: Courtesy of Mirror.co.uk/Oribe Hair Care