Do you need some #hairinspo for clients who may be looking for hairstyles that are well-suited for thinner hair? Find out how to recreate these hairstyles using Nioxin products.
How-To: Twisted Back Bun
This hairstyle works well for women with fine hair. Twisting sections of hair together creates a larger bun, making the gathered hair appear thicker.
1. Apply Rejuvenating Elixir to clean, dry hair, which will make your hair texture more manageable
2. Part hair to the side
3. Secure low ponytail with hairband
4. Reduce fly-away stands with a targeted application of strong-hold hairspray
5. Divide ponytail into two sections
6. Twist sections together and secure with hairbands
7. Wrap twist around, creating a bun
8. Secure with pins
How-To: Subtle Pompadour
This subtle version of a pompadour, lifts hair away from the face and adds volume without pulling at the roots – one of the best hairstyles for thin hair.
1. Apply Thickening Gel to damp hair (for definition and hold)
2. Spread gel evenly through hair with comb
3. At the sides, smooth your hair down close to your head
4. Gently push hair on top forwards from the back of your head (for extra lift)
5. Air dry, or use a hairdryer on a low heat and power