Schwarzkopf Professional Essential Looks Artist Rossa Jurenas, shares two quick and creative ways to help hair look party-ready, pronto!
A Disheveled Braid with Jewels
1. Do a classic braid across the back of the head. Pull it a bit while creating it to soften the edges and loose the whole look.
2. Once complete, take the bottom of the braid and loosely pin it above the top part of the braid.
3. Twist the hair lightly from the base towards the side of ear, using a jeweled corkscrew to secure the look and give the hair a little holiday bling.
Tousled Bun with Accessory
1. Set hair with a loose curl.
2. Place the hair at the top of the head into a ponytail, and loosely wrap the ends of the hair around it (not into a traditional top knot).
3. Pull out some random pieces to create tousled bun. To make it a little more festive add sparkly pin or band to glam the look up.
Must try accessories:
1. Pink Pewter’s headbands add the perfect, polished finish to any hairstyle.
2. Jennifer Behr’s starry bobby pin set will give a touch of holiday cheer to every updo.
3. This Asos crystal hair chain has unlimited possibilities for creating a sparkly flourish.
Photos: Dipesh Lakhani