Lucy Hale has joined Wella Professionals as their new North American brand ambassador. The actress and beauty enthusiast partnered with the brand for their recent launch, Shinefinity, a zero lift, zero damage colour glaze.
“After getting the glaze, my hair looked like glass and felt so healthy. Shinefinity colour glaze is a beauty product I can’t live without,” says Hale. “My hair goes through a lot while I’m working, and this helped give the boost my hair needed.”
Available in 32 shades—ranging from warm, natural and cool—Shinefinity can be used on all hair types and textures (including colour-treated hair and natural hair) to add shine and smoothness. The long-lasting colour glaze contains Balanced pH Technology that maintains a neutral pH level throughout the colour process, making hair feel silky and healthy.
Patricia Nikole, Wella Professional brand ambassador and stylist, created a beautiful “Golden Chocolate” colour for Lucy Hale by mixing Shinefinity shades Dark Sage (09/02) and Soft Sage (06/02).
- Prep the hair by dampening with Wella Professionals EIMI Perfect Setting Spray and Wella Professionals EIMI Perfect Me Beauty Balm.
- Blow dry with a round brush. Then use a straightener to create curls throughout the hair.
- Once curled, use Wella Professionals EIMI Glam Mist Shine Spray for shine and slight control along with Wella Professionals EIMI Perfect Me Beauty Balm to give curls moisture and reduce frizz and static. Loosen the curls by running through with a brush and quick blow dry.
- Separate a section at the top of the hair and secure with bobby pins for the half up look. Secure using Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm Hairspray.
- For maintenance and touch-ups, use Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm Hairspray.