With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, what could be better than pretty pink hair and beautiful waves? We have the perfect step-by-step guide from British hairstylist Robert Kirby, so you can help your clients look their best to celebrate the most romantic day of the year!
- Start with a clean level 10 base.
- Mix 50 mL of IdHair 10.8 light violet blonde and 5 mL of red ink with 1/5% vol and apply to hair.
- Apply half mousse and half gel to the hair, creating a setting foam.
- Using a brick wind technique, apply medium and large rollers and leave in hair under a hood dryer until fully dry.
- Starting at the back of the hair, use a dressing brush to build shape while working with fine sections.
- To create vintage waves, use finger wave clips to secure the hair.
- Let the hair cool down before removing the rollers
- Use a diffuser on a cold setting to lock in the shape of the hair