New York Fashion Week (NYFW) always has us excited to see what looks and trends will rock the runway. Here are two that caught our attention.
Dyson x Prabal Gurung
Created by hairstylist Laurent Philippon, the inspiration behind this look was summery, sleek and strong.
1. Apply Bumble & Bumble Thickening spray to roots. Blow dry hair in a backwards motion, section by section using the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer professional edition with smoothing nozzle on medium speed and medium heat.
2. While hair is still warm, pin it flat and switch to Dyson Supersonic cold shot setting to set the placement of hair.
3. Apply amble amount of Bumble & Bumble Sumo Liquid Wax + Finishing Spray to the length of hair. Dry with the Dyson Supersonic diffuser attachement on low heat.
4. Finish by applying Bumble & Bumble Sumo Liquid Wax + Finishing spray to give hair a summery, wet look.
Dyson x Pyer Moss
Created by hairstylist Jon Reyman, this look was 70s rock ‘n’ roll-inspired.
1. Use the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer Professional Edition on medium heat and medium speed. Use a wide tooth comb attachment to stretch the curl.
2. Straighten the curl using the smoothing nozzle.
3. Pull hair into ponytail.
4. Add braid extensions and use diffuser to set and define.
5. Stretch curl with Dyson Supersonic wide tooth comb attachment and use the gentle drying nozzle to define the look.