Mary Elizabeth Winstead stunned the red carpet at the LA Film Festival during the premiere of her new movie, “All About Nina”.
Find out how to recreate the look created by hairstylist, Giannandrea, who called it “a modern Elizabeth Taylor” using Design.ME products.
1. Shampoo hair. “I recommend using Puff.ME Volumizing Shampoo by Design.ME hair care. Do not condition hair after shampooing and rinsing,” said Giannandrea.
2. Towel dry hair before applying PowerDry.ME all over the hair except the root area.
3. Blow dry hair. Move and dry hair from side to-side (and even upside down), using your your hands, and lift the hair while drying.
4. Use a paddle brush on the dry hair and use confident brush strokes to fluff up the hair.
5. Use a tail comb and section a deep side part.
6. Use a ¾ inch curling iron and take small sections of hair, spraying each section with Hold.ME Three Ways Hairspray. Set the spray to Level 1 for a light hold spray. “I use this as a setting spray for the waves,” he said.
7. Wave each section with the curling iron. “Think of a 1950’s type roller set on short cropped hair!”
8. Roll and wave the top front part back to lift and create a side wave. Then, brush through it all gently with a Paddle Brush to create a soft look. Work a little Puff.ME Light to the top of the hair to add ample roots volume. Re-brush gently as to not mess up the waves. Enhance the beautiful waves using your hands and a tail comb, keeping it fresh looking and not stiff.
9. Finish off the look with Hold.ME Hair Spray Level 2 medium, for hold and lasting shine. “This is a gorgeous, modern version of a classically beautiful hair style that is flattering to women with chin or above-the-shoulder length hair.”
Comments are closed.