Glass hair (or liquid hair) continues to be a trend on both the red carpet and social media. This ultra-smooth and high-shine look can be seen on celebrities such as Megan Fox and Kim Kardashian.
It’s ideal if your client wants to change up their look and is the perfect go-to hairstyle for holiday parties or special events!
Check out this step-by-step guide from Graham Nation, a celebrity hairstylist and UNITE ambassador, so you can recreate this silky and sleek look for your clients!
- Starting with damp hair, spray a detangler (such as UNITE’s 7SECONDS Detangler) from roots to ends to help reduce frizz and increase shine.
- While hair is still damp, add a styling cream (UNITE’s SMOOTH&SHINE Styling Cream) to soften and add instant shine.
- Brush through hair to evenly distribute product.
- Blow dry on high heat to polish the hair.
- Once hair is dry, apply UNITE’s 7SECONDS Glossing Spray and flat–iron each section for an ultra-sleek finish.
Pro Tip: If your client wants the glass hair look to last for a few days, you can use the brand’s RE:UNITE Silky:Smooth System, which will allow for the high-shine look to last even after a few washes.