Emma Roberts turned heads on the red carpet of the 2019 Met Gala wearing a beautiful pink tulle gown by Giambattista Valli and wavy hair adorned with flowers, a hairstyle created by celebrity hairstylist, Ryan Trygstad.
Here’s how to recreate the look using Keratin Complex products:
1. First, Trygstad prepped Emma’s wet hair with Keratin Complex Intense Rx Active Keratin Repair Serum from mid-shaft to ends to ensure hair looked healthy.
2. Then, he sprayed 4-5 pumps of Keratin Complex Keratin Obsesssed™ Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray from the base of the hair through to the ends for shine and frizz-free, smooth hair.
3. For lift and control, he added Keratin Complex Vita Volume Boosting Foam at her root.
4. He then dried Emma’s hair with a boar hair soft brush, section by section.
5. Once the hair was dry, he sprayed each section with Keratin Complex Thermo-Shine Thermal Protectant Mist for heat protection prior to using heat tools which also added extra luminous shine.
6. Each section was carefully curled using a 1 inch barrel iron. After curling, he immediately brushed out the curls creating long, soft, extended waves.
7. He then created a center part with tiny clear bands and linked sections together along the hairline, down towards the ears, tapering them off toward the back of the head.
8. Once that was complete, he applied what they’re calling “the Flower Explosion” using tiny French bobby pins by inserting the pin into the rubber band foundation as a base to hold the flowers, constructing a half-back feel.
9. After applying the flowers, he held the entire look in place with Keratin Complex FlexFlow Flexible Shaping Hairspray.
Credits: Keratin Complex
Comments are closed.