Vanessa Hudgens was a shining star in her turquoise Versace dress at the 2022 Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards. To complete her ultra-feminine red carpet look, celebrity hairstylist Danielle Priano created a refined and sleek bob. We have step-by-step details on how she created this sleek bob for the actress without cutting her hair!
GET THE LOOK:
- Priano used Glam Seamless Dark Brown Single Clip-Ins to create a sleek and blunt bob on Hudgens, tucking her hair underneath. Extensions and wigs are a great way to play with length without fully committing to cutting your client’s real hair.
- After sectioning the hair, Priano applied Sexy Hair Powder Play Lite Soft Volumizing & Texturizing Powder to help seal the clip-ins so that everything was seamless and smooth.
- Once hair was wet, Priano used Sexy Hair Root Pump Volumizing Spray Mousse at her roots then coated the rest of her hair with the brand’s Active Recovery Repairing Blow Dry Foam.
- Once the hair is straightened, Priano created a middle part in the hair and sprayed it with Sexy Hair Smooth & Seal Shine & Anti-Frizz Spray. Since the red carpet was outdoors, it was critical to avoid any chance of humidity drying out the look, and this really helps seal everything in.
- As a final touch, Priano lightly sprayed the hair with Sexy Hair Spray and Play Volumizing Hairspray.