Highly anticipating photos of Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas after tying the knot, we were excited to see her effortless bridal waves.
Here’s how to recreate the look by celebrity hairstylist, Christian Wood using Wella Professionals products.
How-To: Bridal Waves:
- Start by prepping hair with Wella Professionals FusionPlex Shampoo and Wella Professionals FusionPlex Conditioner to prevent breakage and leave hair smooth and strong.
- Apply Wella EIMI Flowing Form to the mid-lengths and ends to reduce frizz and dehydration when using hot tools.
- Spray Wella EIMI Perfect Setting at the root for directional control and brush hair to distribute product evenly to the ends.
- Part hair in a center part, blow dry either side in the direction you want the hair to fall.
- Twist hair in large vertical sections at the nape of the neck at 380 degrees to create the perfect flat wave.
- Use a dime size amount of Wella EIMI Perfect Me and apply evenly throughout hair for additional shine and moisture.
- To finish the look, brush hair into shape and spray with Wella EIMI Stay Firm to keep the hair in-tact, followed by a mist of Wella EIMI Glam Mist for maximum shine.
Photo: Corbin Gurkin/Instagram