Renée Zellweger looked ethereal on the Golden Globes red carpet in her elegant ice-blue Armani Privé gown. In order to keep the focus on the figure-framing dress, Oribe celebrity stylist Richard Marin opted for a simple and classic updo.
Zellweger, who was the winner fo Best Performance by an Actress for her work in Judy, wore her golden locks in a loose updo, here’s how he did it!
- Prep damp hair with Volumista Mist for Volume.
- Blow dry hair straight, focusing on volume at the roots.
- Apply Swept Up Volume Powder Spray at the roots for extra volume.
- Pull hair back into a loose updo at the nape of the neck. Pull out front pieces.
- Set the look with Free Styler Working Hair Spray.
Comments are closed.