Models at Spring/Summer 2019 Fashion Week debuted a few of season’s hottest nail trends, along with a few whimsical #nailinspo looks to get you thinking outside the box.
1. At Libertine’s NYFW show, inspired by old- world Victorian love stories, CND’s Design Team created nails featuring antique rose designs, gold frames and pearls.
2. CND’s Design Team went for the wicked for The Blonds’ NYFW show, inspired by Disney villains, where nails featured a range of spikes, studs and gems.
3. At London Fashion Week, Mary Katrantzou’s show (in celebration of the designer’s 10th anniversary) featured four nail looks from the CND Design Team, including a range of glass- inspired nails.
4. For Rodarte’s NYFW show, Eichi Matsunaga, lead artist for Morgan Taylor, created a range of metallic looks embellished with crystals.
5. For Opening Ceremony’s NYFW show, it was all about “gingham style.” Celebrity manicurist Julie Kandalec crafted this look, paying homage to one of the season’s hottest fashion trends that’s crossed over to nails.
6. Graphic prints were also big at NYFW. One of our faves was this playful scribble design by Miss Pop for Moschino.