When it comes to red carpets, extravagant updos can be absolutely stunning, but sometimes it’s best to keep it simple with softer waves. Margot Robbie was a perfect example of that during the 77th Golden Globe Awards.
Styled by Moroccanoil’s Celebrity hairstylist Bryce Scarlett, Robbie’s light blonde hair had an almost “slept-in” texture, which perfectly complimented her modern Chanel Gown.
Courtesy of Scarlett, learn how to recreate this trendy, yet timeless, look!
- On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
- Next, apply Moroccanoil Voluminizing Mousse at the roots of the hair and pea-sized amount of Moroccanoil Blow Dry Concentrate at the ends.
- Spray Moroccanoil Perfect Defense to protect from heat, then begin to blow the hair out with a 2 inch round brush for a smooth and full-bodied finish.
- Then, take the hair in a few large braids and use a flat iron over the braids to create S waves look.
- Release the braids and brush the hair out and then use a flat iron to soften out the waves around around the frame of the face and crown.
- Break up the waves with your fingers and spray Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray generously throughout the hair while keeping the arch around the frame of the face.
- Apply, Moroccanoil Mending Infusion at the ends of the hair for a silky finish.
- Lastly, spray Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium throughout sections of the hair to hold the look in place.
Comments are closed.